The Site and all content and other materials including, without limitation, the TB Jewellery logo, and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, selection, coordination, ‘look and feel’, information, data, software, audio files, video files, other files and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, the “Site Materials”) are the proprietary property of TB Jewellery are protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
TB Jewellery logos, and any other product or service name or slogan contained in our Site are trademarks of TB Jewellery and its suppliers or licensors, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of TB Jewellery or the applicable trademark holder. You may not use any metatags or any other “hidden text” utilizing “TB Jewellery” or any other name, trademark or product or service name of TB Jewellery without our prior written permission.
Use of the Site
You are granted a personal, limited, non-sub licensable license to access and use our Site and electronically copy, (except where prohibited without a license) and print to hard copy portions of our Site Materials for your informational, non-commercial and personal use only. Such license is subject to these Terms and Conditions and does not include: (a) any resale or commercial use of our Site or the Site Materials therein; (b) the collection and use of any product listings, pictures or descriptions for commercial purposes; (c) the distribution, public performance or public display of any Site Materials, (d) modifying or otherwise making any derivative uses of our Site and the Site Materials, or any portion thereof; (e) use of any automated means to access, monitor or interact with any portion of our Site, including through data mining, robots, spiders, scraping, or similar data gathering or extraction methods; (f) downloading (other than the page caching) of any portion of our Site, the Site Materials or any information contained therein, except as expressly permitted on our Site; (g) cause to appear any pop-up, pop-under, exit windows, expanding buttons, banners, advertisement, or anything else which minimizes, covers, or frames or inhibits the full display of our Site; (h) use our web sites in any way which interferes with the normal operation of our sites; or (i) any use of our Site or the Site Materials other than for its intended purpose. Any use of our Site or the Site Materials other than as specifically authorized herein, without the prior written permission of TB Jewellery, is strictly prohibited and will terminate the license granted herein. Such unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws, including without limitation copyright and trademark laws and applicable communications regulations and statutes. Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise. This license is revocable at any time.
In accordance with The Indian Copyright Act (ICA) and other applicable law, TB Jewellery has adopted a policy of terminating and barring, in appropriate circumstances and at TB Jewellery’s sole discretion, site users or account holders who are deemed to be repeat infringers. TB Jewellery may also at its sole discretion limit access to this site and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
Third Party Content
TB Jewellery may provide links to Web pages and content of third parties (‘Third Party Content’) as a service to those interested in this information. TB Jewellery does not monitor or have any control over any Third Party Content or third party Sites. TB Jewellery does not endorse any Third Party Content and can make no guarantee as to its accuracy or completeness. TB Jewellery does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any information contained therein, and undertakes no responsibility to update or review any Third Party Content. Users use these links and Third Party Content contained therein at their own risk.
Product Reviews and User Content
Our Site includes a product review feature, and includes or may include in the future discussion forums, user generated content, or other areas or services in which you or third parties create, post, or store any content, messages, materials or other items on our Site (‘Interactive Areas’). You are solely responsible for your use of such Interactive Areas and use them at your own risk. By using any Interactive Areas, you agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through our Site any of the following:
- Any message, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, video, graphics, code or other material ('User Content') that is unlawful, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable.
- User Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law, including, without limitation, the regulations of the INDIAN Securities and Exchange Commission or any rules of a securities exchange such as the Mumbai Stock Exchange or The National Stock Exchange (NSE).
- User Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. By posting any User Content, you represent and warrant that you have the lawful right to distribute and reproduce such User content.
- User Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity
- Unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations.
- Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses and credit card numbers.
- Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files; and user Content that, in the sole judgment of TB Jewellery, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas or our Site, or which may expose TB Jewellery or its users to any harm or liability of any type.