Gold Saving Plan
The Lakshya Gold Saving Scheme
The Lakshya Gold Savings scheme allows you to deposit a fixed amount every month for a tenure of 11 months. When the term ends, you can buy gold from us at a value that is equivalent to the total money deposited depending on the scheme selected. You can start an account even with a minimum investment of Rs.500
Choice in the scheme:
- Scheme I
- Pay for 11 months and get 1 month as bonus.
- Scheme II
- Book the gold rate of each instalment on the day of making the payment. Bonus will be 50% of your 1st instalment.
- Scheme III
- No making charges and no wastage for the paid amount on plain gold and synthetic stone jewellery. Offer valid on jewellery items with a maximum of 10% wastage/making.
Benefits of the scheme:
- Enables systematic gold saving
- Helps you plan your purchases
- Gives you better returns
- Is easy on the pocket
- Provides a higher level of convenience
Terms & Conditions
- The monthly instalment should reach TB Jewellery before the 10th of every month. Payments can be made by Cash/DD/Local cheques/Post Dated cheques(PDC) drawn in favour of TB Jewellery, online payments at www.tbjewellery.com. Outstation cheques are accepted, charges as applicable. You can give post-dated cheques for the entire period for your convenience.
- If payment is made by cheque or DD, your name and membership number should be written on the reverse.
- You will be given a pass book at the time of joining and are requested to get your monthly payments updated. The payment made, the same will be updated in your online account with us. Any correction in the entries should be notified immediately.
- In case you wish to discontinue the scheme before the completion of 11 months, you will be allowed to purchase gold jewellery only for the amount paid. You cannot avail the other benefits of the scheme.
- In case you default in payment of the monthly instalments, the eligibility for purchase gets postponed to as many instalments as have been defaulted. 2% will be deducted from the bonus against defaulted payments.
- Cash shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Jewellery can be purchased only after 30 days from the date of the last instalment paid.
- Gold coins and 24 carat gold/pure silver bars cannot be purchased under this scheme
- The scheme cannot be clubbed with any other offer. It is also not possible to close the scheme during the period of any special offers.
- All articles purchased under this scheme will be subject to Applicable taxes.
- Making charges and wastage as applicable (if any).
- In case of any clarifications, feel free to call our customer care at 044 24342323 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org